SAP Procurement Clerk
Roseville, CA | TEMP TO HIRE
The SAP / Procurement Clerk is responsible for ordering all raw and indirect materials, and maintaining accurate records. Moreover, he/she monitors reorder points and initiates action to replenish stock. And, reconciles discrepancies in inventories and notifies supervisor of irregularities.
**This position is full time, days. Approximate hours are 6 to 3:30pm; M-F. Some weekends are worked very occasionally.
1. Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
2. Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
3. Processes and/or approves invoices for payment.
4. Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
5. Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers.
6. May lead, guide, and train employees, and / or interns, performing related work; may participate in recruitment.
7. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned (e.g., filings, etc.)
1. Assist in team building and problem solving exercises.
2. Manage inventory accounts, warehouse placement, and shipments.
3. Conduct periodical reconciliations to enhance inventory accuracy.
4. Manage and navigate through day to day activities.
1. To enforce all company inventory policies.
2. To order materials from time-to-time.
3. To conduct cycle counts.
1. Associates Degree or Higher
2. Three years of office experience or satisfactorily pass interview
3. Requires experience with SAP
1. Data Entry / Processing
2. Inventory Analysis & Reconciliation
3. SAP Software System