Tyler, TX | Full Time
@Work Group is looking for “The most interesting person in the world” to join our team as the Business Development Manager for the Tyler and Longview areas.
If you are a people person, who enjoys cultivating relationships, entertaining your clients and taking on a challenge while driving sales and growing revenue in a highly competitive market we have the opportunity for you.
The right person for this role will be “The most interesting person in the world” or at least the Tyler and Longview areas! We need someone who has the gift of gab, with a wide breadth of industry knowledge and an ability to effectively find and communicate with key decision makers. If you have a network of contacts and you’re ready to use them we want to meet with you. You bring the network and we will give you the tools to capitalize on that asset.
Business development is the single greatest investments a business can make and @Work Group is ready to help support and drive the success of the right person. We offer a competitive base salary + Commission and expense packages. We want to compensate our sales person for making our business grow. Simply put we pay for performance!
Sales Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Prospecting/Making weekly Business to Business sales
- Managing a CRM
- Following a weekly sales plan
- Making weekly sales reports
- Ability to negotiate sales agreements
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Make phone calls/emails and schedule appointments
- Meet sales goals and drive revenue for the business
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- 2 years or more sales experience in the Tyler and Longview areas*
- Bachelors degree in business, psychology, or communications required*