Skilled Laborer - $12-$14/hr -- Temp to Perm Opportunity in Wake County
Cary, NC | Full Time Temp to Hire
EXPERIENCED PAINTER NEEDED – Production Company
Put your attention to detail and craftsmanship to work!
We have an immediate need for a Full-Time Painter and Paint Prep Technicians to prepare and paint interior and exterior signs using a variety of paints (automotive, oil, latex and industrial).
This established company is growing with the opportunity for advancement! Monday – Friday, 7 AM – 4PM. Starting pay: $$12-14/hr
- Prepare and paint interior and exterior signs
- Clean and maintain tools, equipment, and work areas
- Other duties as needed
- Experience in automotive, production or sign painting
- Experience mixing automotive-grade paints for color matching using formulas
- Experience blending and mixing various pigments, primers and thinners
- Ability to work in a paint booth for long periods of time
- Knowledge of cleaning solvents, paint thinners and varied hand tools and materials used for preparing, cleaning, and painting surfaces
- Highly organized, neat and detail oriented
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work independently and productively with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high pressure, deadline driven environment
- Must have a keen attention to detail and be organized
- Must be reliable with good attendance and a stable work history
PREFERRED SKILLS - A PLUS
- Two (2) or more years of experience with spray gun techniques to produce high quality finishes
- Experience in faux finishing
- Experience in reading and interpreting work orders
For Immediate Consideration:
Apply Online Now!
Please complete an application and submit your resume to be considered for this position.
For more than a 25 year, AtWork Personnel Services has met or exceeded the needs and expectations of job seekers and clients. We are a top provider of light industrial jobs, warehouse jobs, general and skilled labor jobs, construction jobs, office/clerical jobs, and many other rewarding careers.
AtWork Personnel is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
We receive numerous applications on a daily basis and unable to communicate with every candidate. To provide you with the best service, we will review your application and contact you for an interview if we can place you in a current or future opening.
Thank you for your time,
THE ATWORK TEAM
AtWork Personnel Services
1059 Darrington Drive
Cary, NC 27513
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday -- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Closed for Lunch Daily (1:00 – 2:00 pm)