Site Acquisition Specialist
Irvine, CA | Direct Hire | Remote Friendly
Perform all the site selection and acquisition services necessary to close and complete lease transactions within budget and time frame as required for all approved candidates located in each search ring assigned. Review and submit lease packages into carrier web platforms, assemble and submit candidate packages and collocation applications for client approval. Facilitate communication and coordinate review and hand-off of information between multiple departments including RF, Leasing, Zoning, Construction, Regulatory or any other disciplines involved. Ensure all applicable processes, procedures and policies are supported, documented, well communicated and adhered to in a consistent and repeatable manner.
**Required/Pursuing license or certification:CA Real Estate License**
- Telecom experience highly preferred
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable timelines and follow up with internal/external customer needs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to present ideas clearly and effectively.
- Strong relationship-development skills resulting in long-term, mutually beneficial client relationships.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Ability to drive work independently toward the successful attainment of department goals and project completion dates and as part of a team to leverage input and knowledge base of others to provide well-rounded and thoughtful information and solutions