Solderer - Electronic Circuit Boards
Lake Elsinore, CA | Full Time
Electronic and electromechanical Solderer wanted for established electronics components manufacturer in the Lake Elsinore area. Experience with microscope soldering, soldering cups and wires a big plus! This is a full time position. Immediate need.
Typical responsibilities of the Solderer
- Performing soldering of circuit boards and electromechanical assemblies
- Experience soldering circuit boards, Solder Cup Contacts, PCB Thru Hole, microscope
- Experience crimping contacts to electronic wires and cables a plus
- High degree of manual dexterity.
- Six (6) months to 1 year of experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
If your experience meets the listed description and qualifications, please contact our office at 951-297-3591 or email your resume directly to Ivanna Beltran at email@example.com.
We have Work For You!