Sr. Mechanic, Electrical, Welder
Coachella, CA | Full Time Direct Hire
Sr. Mechanic, Electrical, Welder WANTED!!
Under minimum direction, responsible for the overall maintenance programs within multiple facilities. Oversees all maintenance personnel ensuring their compliance with established programs and procedures.
- Build and lead a team of maintenance personnel
- Maintains equipment files, inventory and manages the expeditious purchase and/or re-supply of components, as necessary to complete assigned projects.
- Reads electrical schematics for control systems and is familiar with toning equipment for wire tracing.
- 40 Hour work week
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in electrical, fabrication, PLC, and welding
- Willing to work weekend if necessary
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Strong PC Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT)