Anaheim, CA | Full Time
The Staff Accountant must be a team player, quick learner and very detailed oriented. Prefer someone with experience working as a staff accountant for a Pharmaceutical or Manufacturing Company. We are a very fast paced company growing rapidly, looking to expand our accounting department.
- Assist with preparation for month-end and year-end closing, including preparing for audits.
- Reconcile assigned accounts and prepare standard journal entries.
- Manage fixed assets accounting.
- Reconcile credit card and bank accounts.
- Manage and reconcile daily cash and monthly statements.
- Assist with the annual budget process.
- Provide ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of Production Schedules.
- Assists in the preparation and analysis of financial statements including the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement.
- Develop and maintain reports and files in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- And other assigned duties, tasks and responsibilities
Other duties for this role will be assigned as necessary/appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance is preferred
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Expensify Expense Reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of GAAP
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks and projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong system skills including intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Manufacturing and/or assembly industry experience preferred
- At least 2-3 years of Accounting experience
- Hands on experience with MS Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to recognize and solve problems using both analytical and problems solving skills
- Big picture thinking and thinking outside the box
- How many years of Accounting experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CA Driver's license?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Please fill out our application if you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, it is available on-line at https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/. Select Anaheim Hills as the location. Also, please forward me a copy of your resume in Word.