Station Packer/Warehouse Worker
South San Francisco, CA | Full Time Temp to Hire
We are seeking dependable, hardworking, punctual warehouse packers for our client in South San Francisco, CA.
Handles and packs seafood products. Ensures quality by performing the following duties:
- Coordinates with direct Supervisor to perform the essential duties of pre-assigned work station
- Pulls, packs and assemble orders with intent for resale to customers assuring adherence to customer specifications, specific packaging instructions, inclusion of tags, labels etc.
- Packs special arrangements or selection of product as directed
- Records information such as weight and date packaged.
- Responsible for products typical to assigned station. Responsibilities include but not limited to upkeep and awareness of product quality and specs, inventory, storage, rotation, labelling and sorting
- Inspects materials, products and containers at each step of the packaging process
- Keeps records, identifies inventory issues and resolves problems
- Keep work area clean and sanitary by perfoming daily SSOP (Standard Sanitation Operation Procedure)
- Assist with receiving and storage, inventory-taking, bone and garbage removal, SSOP etc.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Proven warehouse experience
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment (preferred but no required)
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
- Team player with organisational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- High school diploma
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday is Pay Day!)
- Payrate: $14/hour
- Health care coverage, Dental, Vision, Life with Dependents
- Start Immediately (contingent on meeting eligibility requirements)
- Shifts Available: 3:00 AM - 11:00 AM or 4:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Monday - Sat) 40+ hour workweek.
- On the job training