Fort Worth, TX | Full Time Temp to Hire
We are seeking energetic, motivated and reliable Warehouse Workers for immediate openings on. You will be responsible for providing warehouse support including: picking, packing, assembly, sorting, shipping and receiving of orders to meet the facility's productivity and quality demands.
Warehouse Worker - Warehouse General Labor - Laborer - Production - Shipping and Receiving – Processors – Equipment Operators, Material Handler,
We are looking for employees with positive attitudes that can handle multiple projects simultaneously. As a Warehouse Worker, you will work in a manufacturing and production environment. Your duties will include pulling, packing and sorting items for shipping and receiving.
Other Responsibilities of this role include:
- Organizing the work area and keeping it clean
- Using a hand held radio frequency computer system
- Packing materials for shipment
- Lifting up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Standing for extended periods of time
As a Warehouse Worker, you must be able to work in a team-oriented environment. You must be able to communicate well with management and fellow employees. Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude and previous warehouse experience.
Other requirements include:
- 6 month - 1 year of previous work experience in a warehouse
- Must be willing to submit to drug screen and background checks
- Needs to be able to work 40 plus hours per week, some overtime may be required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Jobs are located in North and South Fort Worth.