Somerset, NJ | TEMP TO HIRE
We are seeking energetic, motivated and reliable Warehouse Workers for immediate openings on 1st shift. You will be responsible for providing warehouse support including: picking, packing, assembly, sorting, shipping and receiving of orders to meet the facility's productivity and quality demands.
Warehouse Worker - Warehouse General Labor - Laborer - Production - Shipping and Receiving – Processors – Equipment Operators, Material Handler, and Line Leaders
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Work stations in assembly area to build product using work orders.
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Review work orders for special instructions, quantities & part numbers
- Pick components to be assembled
- Assemble, visually inspect, and package standard seals or sub-assemblies.
- Removes small items and replace item which produce a close fit between parts.
- Prepares assemblies as required by the job order.
- Print barcoded labels as required
- Package and label assembled parts per work order
- Place the completed parts into inventory
- Cycle Count
- Additional duties and responsibilities will vary based upon departmental needs.
- Complete all work in a safe manner and follow all safety requirements consistent with supporting the Company’s goals.
- Lifting guidelines in accordance with the Manual Lifting Guidelines noted in the Safety Handbook.
- Follow all environmental requirements consistent with supporting the company’s environmental performance goals.
- Complete, and actively participate in all other EHS training requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to sit for extend periods of time; a minimum of 2 hours.
- Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the office, shop, or warehouse
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and carry up to 35 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, reach, kneel, twist, and grip items while working at assigned desk area.
- Must have the manual dexterity and coordination to operate office equipment.
- Must be able to simultaneously manage several objectives, changing priorities and reassign priorities to complete assignments.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
- Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
Benefits of the Warehouse Worker role include:
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct Deposit
- Software training and tutorials
- Resume assistance
- Interviewing tips