Warehouse Associate -- Morrisville, NC
Cary, NC | Full-Time Temporary
Are you looking to begin a career in a production facility or warehouse?
We are presently seeking dependable 1st Warehouse Associates looking to work on long-term, stable employment assignments. This is an immediate opportunity to work with our client in the Morrisville, NC area. Will consider training the right candidate.
Must be able to:
- Be dependable and punctual
- Work in a team environment and have a positive attitude
- Provide quality work in a fast pace environment
- Have good communication and documentation skills
- Follow basic work instructions
- Meet production standards on specific assignments in a specified time
- Display appropriate work ethics in the workplace
- Have dependable transportation to and from workplace
Physical Requirements :
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Excessive twisting, pushing, pulling, reaching, bending and lifting up to 50 pounds
Extensive use of repetitive movement.
- Prefer experience with production or assembly, but not required.
Good organizational and time management skills
- High School degree or GED preferred
If your skills are a match please apply and include your resume
We receive numerous applications on a daily basis and unable to communicate with every candidate. To provide you with the best service, we will review your application and contact you for an interview if we can place you in a current or future opening.
Thank you for your time,
THE ATWORK TEAM