Coppell, TX | Full Time Temp to Hire
Would you like to work with a close-knit group of people? Would you like to work for an employer that values you as an employee? Our client, a leading global supplier of telecom hardware and engineering services for wireless and cable networks is looking for a dynamic Warehouse Associate to join their growing team.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders, pulling materials, and placing orders in delivery area.
- Fills orders based on customer specified requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Flexible to work on weekends occasionally
- Authorized to work in the US
- Provide a minimum of two employer references starting with your most recent employer
- Consent to a background check
- Consent to a drug screen
- Strong communication skills (English)