Warehouse Overtime Opportunity!
Asheville, NC | Temp to Hire Possible
Temporary to Permanent Hire Possible Warehouse Openings in Arden
- 2nd shift, 4pm - 12:30am (currently running until 1:30 am with paid OT at $18.38/hr).
- Prior warehouse, picking, packing, sorting, forklift experience helpful but not required.
- Must take and pass simple math/counting and comparison paper test prior to being hired.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must pass pre-screening process: reference checks, drug test & background check.
- Perform operations to load and unload freight in an efficient manner.
- Move product to storage areas with proper equipment and efficiently stack and store the product in the appropriate area.
- Pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is packed and shipped.
- Carry or transport orders to the shipping/packing areas with material handling equipment. Sort, mark, or pack orders as requested. Repack, label, and weigh orders as required to insure shipment of product will be received in good condition.
- Operate all material handling equipment safely. Daily inspect and perform minor maintenance on equipment.
- Check or count product for accuracy and damage.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining a neat and orderly warehouse. Conduct activities in a manner which promotes safety.
- Charge and/or change forklift batteries. Perform labeling, sorting, strapping, packing, and repacking as needed.
- Assist with the taking of physical inventory.
- Perform other duties as assigned and directed.
High school or equivalent
Manufacturing or warehouse: 1 year preferred