Warehouse Workers- East Windsor
East Windsor, NJ 08520 , Cranbury, NJ 08512 East Windsor, NJ 08520
On behalf of our client, we are seeking energetic, motivated and reliable Warehouse Workers for immediate openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts. You will be responsible for providing warehouse support including picking, packing, assembly, sorting, shipping and receiving of orders to meet the facility's productivity and quality demands.
Warehouse Worker - Warehouse General Labor - Laborer - Production - Shipping and Receiving – Processors – Equipment Operators, Material Handler, and Line Leaders
We are looking for candidate with positive attitudes that can handle multiple projects simultaneously. As a Warehouse Worker, you will work in a manufacturing and production environment. Your duties will include pulling, packing and sorting items for shipping and receiving.
Other Responsibilities of this role include:
- Organizing the work area and keeping it clean
- Packing materials for shipment
- Lifting up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Understand the safety features while working
Other requirements include:
- High school diploma
- 6 month - 1 year of previous work experience in a warehouse
- must be able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Must clear background checks and drug screen
- Must communicate well in English or Spanish with management and fellow employees.
- Needs to be able to work 40 plus hours per week, some overtime may be required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to provide 3 positive work references
AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
Apply online at https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/index.jsp?db=HJ
Note: If you applying first time, please click at the bottom right of login screen, on “New ID” to create your User ID and Password. You will need this for completing various stages of the application, so make this something easy to remember, like your personal email, and write it down for future use.