Wood Shop Machine Operator
Hazelwood, MO | Full-time & Part-time Available
- Ensures machine function and output is according to specifications.
- Follow safety guidelines and enforce compliance within department
- Responsible for producing good QC approved parts
- Organize and keep work area clean
- Education Required/Preferred: High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 4 Years of experience
- Qualifications: Able to lift up to 20 to 35 lbs. Walking/standing for most hours of work day. Ability to use tools to assemble items.
- Familiar with use of hand tools-table saw, drills, sanders, dust collectors, chop saw
- Skills/Competencies: Ability to direct the work of others.
To apply please visit our website www.atwork.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org