Auburn Hills, MI 48326
Reports Area Manager
Supervises:[ all contract associates]
Location: Auburn Hills
Job Summary: Individuals with industry experience in either manufacturing, retail, restaurant or staffing working as production associates, waitress, bartender, shift supervisors, managers or retail associates we want to talk to you!
Seeking a recruiter who can aggressively source candidates in the industrial, clerical, technical, and professional fields. Must have experience with face to face interviewing. Must be able to make GREAT placements in a fast-paced environment, excellent communication skills with the clients and be able to travel to locations on a short notice.
The following skills are preferred:
*Outgoing, friendly, and confident personality
*Strong work ethic and a desire to succeed
*Thrives in a fast-paced environment
*Competitive yet comfortable working in a team environment
*Entrepreneurial spirit and professionally-motivated
Does the following describe you?
• Are you a self -starter? Staffing is a fast-paced environment and to be successful you must be great at prioritizing your time.
• Do you enjoy building relationships with others? Recruiters are relationship builders. They help companies grow and thrive and also help candidates find jobs in their chosen profession.
• How well do you handle rejection? As with most positions that require a certain degree of sales, sometimes you face rejection. A good recruiter doesn't let negative responses prevent them from moving forward. They continue to develop client relationships and source quality candidates despite a few setbacks.
• Do you enjoy research? Recruiters have to be industry experts. Companies rely on recruiters to keep up with industry trends and have a good working knowledge of the business. As a result, recruiters must research the competition, join trade associations, and read literature.
As a staffing specialist, responsibilities include sourcing, evaluating, engaging, and managing candidates through the recruiting life cycle. Additionally, the position is responsible for managing relationships with clients, including candidate presentation, order taking, and order management.
• Acts as the primary liaison between AtWork and the Customer. Responsible for growing relationships and creating new opportunities with assigned accounts.
• Communicates with customers by phone or in person and receives orders, enters and maintains data and all pertinent activity in Avionte for applicants, orders, and clients.
• Oversees and responds to concerns regarding the employee's performance for the customer including counseling, disciplining, termination and removal of the job assignment.
• Independently follows up with clients with a high sense of urgency to deliver bad/good news.
• Self-sufficiently resolves customer complaints in an effective manner.
• Identifies and works to resolve customer/applicant related issues with a high sense of urgency, while consistently looking for opportunities to improve the customer experience.
• Manage and communicate job postings
• Schedule and conduct phone and face to face interviews.
• Interview effectively so as to understand the technical depths of each and every candidate you meet.
• Work with our customer facing Account Executives to understand client needs and requirements, take those requirements and identify and match them with appropriate candidates.
• Be honest and respectful of anyone and everyone you interact with.
• follow up with the professionals you're working with as well as those who are on projects at our clients.
• Participate in training including product, software and sales training.
• Customer service experience in either staffing, food, restaurants, retail or manufacturing
• Previous experience as a sales associate, retail associate, waitress, bartender, supervisor, manager or production associate
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Decisive decision making and ability to apply innovative thinking to solve problems
• 3+ years of recruiting, customer service and/or sales experience
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• History of success in recruiting or sales
• Strong computer skills with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• interest and aptitude in technology
• Ability to communicate clearly and positively to our candidates and clients as well as internal team members
Proven performance succeeding in an organization with clear and aggressive goals
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Well demonstrated time-management and problem-solving skills
• A quick study with an affinity for detail and willingness to learn
• Problem solver with strong analytical skills
• Proven interpersonal skills in a team environment