12-15 PER HOUR FULL TIME PERM SOLDER START THIS WEEK
12.00-15.00 Carlsbad, CA 92008 | Full Time
WE HAVE NEEDS FOR SOLDER EXPERIENCE!!!
GREAT AWARD WINNING COMPANY
12.00-15.00 PER HOUR
CALL SHARON TODAY 442-287-0300
- JOB SUMMARY
The Assembly Solderer Class (1) is responsible for performing any combination of the following tasks involved in cutting, stripping,forming, tinning and soldering of wires and cables to electronic components or connectors.
- MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / FUNCTIONS
- Solder assemblies per client requirements.
- Wire identification using wire color, number, or type, visually or with beeper.
- Perform in process inspection.
- Perform intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, tinning, cleaning, epoxy bonding, stamping and color coding parts andassemblies.
- OTHER FUNCTIONS
- May be cross trained to perform all the processes of wire and cable assemblies.
- May perform electro/mechanical duties.
Minimum 1 year experience in soldering of wire and cable production for class 1 solder assembler.
- Skills/Characteristics Necessary to Perform Essential Functions:
- Read and understand drawings, manufacturing instructions, operating procedures to perform productionduties.
- Understand mechanical dimensions and tolerances.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Reads instructions, such as work orders, manufacturing instructions, drawings, wire lists etc., to determine materialsneeded and sequence of assembly.
- Have an understanding of the use of hand tools.
- Physical Demands Necessary to Perform Essential Functions:
- Lifting of some equipment and cables is required. Must have ability to meet maximum lifting requirements.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time including bending and squatting.
- Overtime may be required.
- Work Environment:
- Safety shoes and eye protection required in some function areas.
- 100% Electrical/Mechanical production environment.
Standing long periods of time