$20.00 - $23.00 Folsom, CA 95630 | Full Time Temp to Hire
AtWork is seeking an experienced ACH professional for our client, a large financial institution in the Rancho Cordova/Folsom area. The successful applicant will be responsible for monitoring, processing, balancing, and reconciling credit union transactions and related general ledger accounts. Duties will include ensuring that the organization is complying with all regulations and standards.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS :
Knowledge of the following:
- Credit union products and services
- ACH receiving and originating principals
- NACHA Operating Rules, the Green Book regulations
- ACH processing operations and file transmission guidelines
- Regulations pertaining to EFT transactions
- Government Payments
- ACH Exception Item processing
- General Ledger settlement, balancing, and reconciliation
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES :
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Word Processing software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of financial products and services, credit union operations, data processing, and have demonstrated research skills.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- 3 yrs payments industry experience
- 3 yrs ACH Receiving and Origination experience
- 3 yrs ACH compliance experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.