Account Receivable Clerk
Temecula, CA 92590 | TEMP TO HIRE
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
Hours 8:00am – 5:00pm Mon – Fri (Some OT as needed)
Are you also committed to excellence?
If you share the same commitment to excellence and our core values, then our current job opening for an Accounts Receivable Clerk might be the right fit for you. This position is expected to deliver a high level of customer service, with a friendly demeanor both in-person and by phone, and maintain accurate account record keeping and billing, phone collections, payment processing, and standardized administrative support work in a team office environment.
- 1-2 years of general accounting work experience
- Quick to learn and used to a fast-paced environment
- Hardworking, flexible and dependable
- Must have experience with high volume of paperwork
- Must be flexible with occasional overtime as needed
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Friendly voice and work well with others
- Must possess excellent telephone etiquette and effective written and oral communication.
- Type 40 wpm and have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Bilingual is a plus
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures the timely and accurate invoicing of all sales invoices.
- Contacts past due customers and reports the payment status to the Controller.
- Accurately records all customers’ payment.
- Processes customer payments made by credit card.
- Reviews account status and approves order shipments within set limitations.
- Keeps accurate records and maintains accuracy in the MRP system.
- Maintains a professional level of customer service when communicating directly with AXEON’s customers.
- Maintains filing of applicable accounting documentation.
- Distributes inbound mail to the appropriate department.
- Maintain consistent, responsive communication with the Controller.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college coursework is preferred
Computer experience, accurate use of a 10-key adding machine, basic Excel knowledge and understanding of the Microsoft Suite. Ability to prioritize, organize, and meet deadlines in a team environment.
Medical related organization has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant. In this role qualified candidates will assist in all aspects of financial reporting and analysis including preparation of journal entries, account analysis and reconciliation, financial and statistical reports, graphs, month and year end closings. Must have a BA degree in accounting or finance and at least four years experience. Must be proficient with computers and be able to multi task. Please call Yesenia Chaidez AtWork Personnel Services for more information or to apply online go to www.atworksocal.com. Call 951-297-3591 for more information or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org