Accounting Assistant - Plainsboro, NJ
Plainsboro, NJ 08536 | Temporary
AtWork Personnel is now hiring accounting Assistant for their client in Plainsboro, NJ. This is an excellent opportunity to stretch your accounting skills with a great property management company.
Knowledge of MRI Accounting Software .
Proficient in MS Office Suite, notably Word, Excel and proficient with numbers.
Knowledge of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
Customer Service - Able to handle Phone and manage calls.
Must have a high school degree, enjoy hard work, be a multi-tasker.
Excellent communication and follow-up skills.
Job Type: Full Time - Temp
Hours : 7 AM - 3 PM
OR 8 AM - 4 PM
Education: High school or equivalent
Please send the resume for interview. Call Us ASAP at 609-454-6786 or Apply online at www.njatwork.com
In the Administrative Assistant role, you must be a positive, customer-service-oriented team player who is also able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. You must present a professional image and great communication skills, both written and verbal.
Other Requirements of the Administrative Assistant role:
- Must have at least 2 years of recent Administrative/Clerical experience with Rental/ Leasing / or Property Management company.
- Knowledge of MRI Accounting Software .
- Must have at least an intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently with minimal to no supervision
- Knowledge of general clerical procedures and protocol
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and/or background check
- Must be able to provide 3 positive work references
Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We area highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
Benefits of the Administrative Assistant role include:
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct Deposit
- Software training and tutorials
- Resume assistance
- Interviewing tips
Call Us ASAP at 609-454-6786 or Apply online at www.njatwork.com