Accounts Receivable Clerk
10820 San Sevaine Way Mira Loma, CA 91752 | 3-6 Month contract
Inland Empire industrial bakery currently looking for a contract accounts receivable clerk paying $15 per hour. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience in A/R and expertise with account collections. Job duties include the following:
- Accurately applies all cash receipts.
- Balances deposits daily.
- Processes customer billing statements in a timely manner.
- Collect customer past due balances.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts by researching invoices and payments.
- Runs weekly and monthly receivables aging and other reports as assigned.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with department employees, coworkers, customers, and other personnel throughout the company.
Please contact Sabrina Doyle at AtWork Personnel Services via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 951-297-3591.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in heavy accounts receivable processing.
- Associates degree with applicable coursework preferred.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP / NAV preferred.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.