Carlsbad, CA 92008 | Full Time
Looking to work in an artistic and creative environment? A leading Tile Manufacturing and Design company is looking for an administrative assistant.
Great company culture, benefits and pay.
Order processing, shipping and customer service skills are the main job duties. You will performs administrative and some sales functions including:
- Assist with price quotes, order entry, order changes/adjustments, sample requests, and cancellations/returns..
- Order and stock entry tracking and progress. Communicate relevant details to the appropriate sales person.
- Track and communicate shipment details to the appropriate sales person and/or customer if needed.
- Work closely with purchasing and shipping regarding deliveries of scheduled shipments.
- Keep reports up to date on project status and ensuring orders are being firmed, produced, shipped and closed in a timely fashion.
- Set up design appointments and meet with designers/contractors/ homeowners to select tile as needed.
- Assist in maintaining merchandising and samples for clients; aid in any shipping requirements as instructed by the supervisor.
- High school degree or equivalent (GED) and one-three years related experience
- Possess passport in order to be able to visit facility in Tijuana, Mexico.
- 1-year customer service experience or 6 months experience working within the glass tile industry.
- Ability to see clearly up-close and at a distance. Ability to distinguish colors.
Medical - HMO and PPO plans
Company Paid Life Insurance
Voluntary Life and LTD
Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Holiday - 8 paid holidays a year, plus a floating holiday
EAP - Employee Assistance Program
Wellness Program - onsite volleyball and basketball court, annual biometric screenings, massage therapy
Casual and fun work environment
OGT employee discount
Employee Referral Program
1 year administrative experience
1 year customer service experience
Possess basic personal computer skills.
Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Good manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with the fingers and perceive attributes of objects and materials.
Ability to see clearly up-close and at a distance. Ability to distinguish colors.
Great casual work environment with numerous employee benefits.