Aerospace Hard Coat Masking- Third Shift
14.75 Kent, WA 98032 | Contract to Hire
This is an entry-level position in the Hard Coat Masking department. In this position apply a variety of maskants to parts in preparation for anodizing.
HC Masking Responsibilities:
- Review customer and paperwork for instructions
- Follow technique cards instructions to mask and unmask parts
- Work closely with more advanced maskers to complete work and prioritize tasks
- Perform work with strong attention to quality of product
- Sign off on paperwork as required
HC Masking skills
- Standing and/or sitting for long periods of time in a manufacturing environment. Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Use of safety equipment when necessary (goggles, gloves, respirator, hearing protection, etc.).Often exposed to wet/humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles.Candidates must have the ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Candidates must be detail oriented and have the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate longevity in previous work experience
- Experience in a metal finishing, manufacturing or aerospace production environment are preferred
- Must be a U.S.Person