Aerospace Painter Trainee- Third Shift
Kent, WA 98032 | Contract to Hire
My client provides specialized surface treatments, chemical finishing and non-destructive testing to the aerospace and defense industry. They hold processing approvals for every major airframe manufacturer and process parts for a base of over 600 customers worldwide.
Painter Trainees are responsible for preparing a variety of parts for painting. This include slaying parts out on screens, pushing loaded screens in and out of paint booths/ovens, sanding parts, and generally assisting the painters.
Painters in this position learn a variety of techniques and skills to properly apply paint to a diverse array of part
- Must be able to demonstrate longevity in previous work experiences
- Previous experience in a metal finishing, manufacturing or aerospace production environment are preferred
- Basic knowledge of paint shop flow is preferred
- Standing for long periods of time in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Temperatures in the work environment can fluctuate with outside weather conditions
- Candidate must have the ability to read,write and communicate in English
- Must be able to read and understand written purchase orders and paperwork
- Candidates must be detail oriented and have the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Must be a US Citizen