Apparel Fabric Cutter
Tustin, CA 92781 | TEMP TO HIRE
Temp-Hire Job Opportunity for an Experienced Fabric Cutter for an Apparel Company. Apparel Company that makes Flame Resistant Clothing seeks an experienced fabric cutter. The candidate must be a great communicator, fabric and cutting oriented, and be able to work at a fast paced team environment.
- Must have at least 2 years of Garment and Apparel cutting experience.
- Shift 7am-3:30pm
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred.
- Spanish speaking only is okay
- No resume required.
- Immediate opening for a full-time Pattern Maker/Fabric Cutter.
- Steady hands and a meticulous work ethic are paramount.
- If you have experience in pattern making and fabric cutting for a cut and sew manufacturing company your skills are highly in demand.
- It is a plus if applicant knows about garment construction and pattern making as well as good basic mathematical skills and recording skills in order to manage waste and inventory.
- You want you to be thorough and organized.
- Looking for someone who is familiar with straight knife, cutting machine, and round cutter machine.
- Must be able to handle cutting many layers of fabric at once, possibly eight or more, depending on the thickness.