La Palma, CA 90623 | Full Time Direct Hire
This position will provide senior-level software/hardware application support customers and field sales organization for boundary-scan test and programming tools, emulators, bus analyzers, debugging and integration tools.
- You will use your strong organizational and analytical skills in conjunction with your technical product knowledge to support the company’s inside and outside sales engineers in meeting solution requirements for customers.
- This role will act as a support to inside and outside sales team with product demonstrations via web, and on-occasion, on-site with the customers.
- The application engineer is responsible for existing software in addition to new software development and will perform debugging, testing, code improvement, trouble-shooting problems related to software application, and modification or software upgrade-related tasks.
- You will work with the sales team and product managers to optimize products and ensure that product performance meets customer requirements.
- This position also requires independent thought leadership and judgement on matters of technical and functional issues on technical products.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or Computer Engineering (BSCE).
- Work directly with customers professionally.
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional leadership and knowledge in configuration, maintenance, and enhancement support of internally developed commercial software packages and systems
- Exceptional ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic technical environment.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Familiarity with programmable parts such as flash memories, CPLDs, and FPGAs. Hands-on test engineering and digital design experience a plus.
- Experience and ability to read architectural, mechanical, and electrical blueprints and have a solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical control systems.
- Experience with board test systems is a plus.
- Experience in hands-on troubleshooting and repair a plus.
- Exceptional ability to self-motivate and to work proficiently, both independently and in a team environment.
- United States Citizenship required.