Automation Machine Operators
Jonesville, NC 28642 | Full Time
A growing company in the Yadkin Valley area (about 30 miles from Winston-Salem and about 30 miles from Statesville) is looking for some machine operators who have experience with automation and robotics.
Operators will need to work rotating night shifts.
Operators will need to very detail oriented and run the machine to the specific standards designated by the company. The machines are highly automated, so operators will need to use control panels to monitor and make the required changes to maintain deadlines and accuracy.
- Prior manufacturing operator experience is required
- Able to pass Select Assessment for Manufacturing tests.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong knowledge of Work Instructions and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Able to maintain line clean and orderly.
- Able to operator fork truck and maintain required license.
- Strong PC skills and ability to work with computerized systems.
- Strong ability to work as a team.
- Ability to communicate well.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to climb starts
- Able to use hand tools
- Able to work in environments that are not temperature controlled.
- Must follow all PPE requirements.
- Plan and address daily production needs
- Do quality control checks
- Make necessary SPC checks on process.
- Report daily production information into the appropriate forms and/or databases.
- Separate poor quality products.
- Adjust equipment using hand tools.
- Must wear all required personal protective equipment as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour