Awesome Company in Hemet Hiring Accounting Specialists!!!!
Hemet, CA | Full Time Temp to Hire
Summary of Position:
- Enters, edits, and update invoices and processes related forms and reports. Ensures invoice documents are properly prepared and distributed.
- Responsible for advanced pricing tables, maintains agent commission files and reconcile to accrual.
- Provide support for credit/collections activities.
- Compile sales tax data to comply with federal and state governmental requirements.
Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Review sales order form against invoices for accuracy and completeness.
- Enter, edit and update invoice transactions; selects the printing of various forms and listings pertaining to invoices.
- Proofs, separates, and distributes related documents to customers.
- Responsible for maintenance of advanced pricing tables for discounts and commissions.
- Maintains open commission file, audits agent commission weekly and reconcile quarterly to open commission report.
- Responsible for commission accrual adjustment monthly.
- Monitor and review E commerce activity.
- Assist in credit collection activity.
- Compile sales tax data to comply with governmental requirements and reconcile to AvaTax.
- Compiles and completes various census reporting.
- Enters various monthly journal entries and reconciles certain general ledger accounts.
- Maintains record retention requirements for the Finance Department.
- Maintains a commitment to teamwork and a positive, supportive attitude to all personnel.
Other Responsibilities and Functions
Performs other related duties as assigned or requested which may include but not limited to backup other transactional accounting functions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree preferred, with degree emphasis in Accounting. Or 5+ years of relevant work experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience in accounting and financial controls in a large manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Familiar with ERP systems, corporate compliance reporting, Hyperion and AS400/JD Edwards is a plus.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable.
- Ability to work effectively with associates, managers and outside service providers.
- Convey strong time management, organizational, multi-tasking skills and a professional image to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Ability to present complex or difficult messages clearly and persuasively.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage many tasks simultaneously.
- Ability in analytical thinking.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required, especially Excel.
- A self-motivator with an ability to meet commitments to deadlines under minimal or no supervision.
Experience and Skill stated above.
Must Pass Background and Drug Screen.
APPLY ONLINE WITH AT WORK PERSONNEL!!!!
Then call Marina Weiss @ 951-297-3591
@Work Personnel Services
Palm Desert: 760-346-3945