Business Development Manager
Bothell, WA 98011 | TEMP TO HIRE
AtWork is looking for a talented, experienced Business Development Manager . We offer an exciting opportunity to join one of the most well-respected staffing organizations in Bothell, WA. AtWork offers a competitive base salary, aggressive uncapped commission plan, and a comprehensive benefits program.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and generating new business through outside sales activities such as prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning, cold calls, and relationship building. Business Development Manager is accountable for focusing on and generating business through new sales with companies of all sizes and industries. The Business Development Manager will deal most frequently with middle to senior management within the client’s organization.
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan to meet or exceed established sales objectives for medium to large size accounts.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach and follow a strategic market plan to develop new business.
- Perform weekly marketing calls and garner weekly appointments.
- Use the consultative sales strategy to effectively resolve client objections and maximize sales activity within assigned territory.
- Evaluate and determine client needs and a plan of action to offer staffing solutions.
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to develop comprehensive sales presentation materials tailored to the account.
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts.
- Collaborate with internal service staff to ensure that accounts sold are consistent with service resources and candidate pool.
- Interface with appropriate field management to establish pricing for quotes and bids that are consistent with the company’s financial objectives.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all services offered by AtWork and awareness of the competition
- Meet/exceed performance expectations including weekly calls, appointments, and GP dollars
- Organize weekly sales efforts utilizing the Contact Record Management (CRM) system, including all contacts, activities, appointments, and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not necessary; we’ll consider the right experience over a degree.
- 2-4 years of business to business sales experience
- Staffing industry experience, preferably in sales and business development
- A proven history of meeting/exceeding sales quota and objectives.
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Familiar with consultative, solutions-based selling
- Experience in managing a complete sales cycle from cold calling to closing business and future account management.
- Strong sales presentation and persuasion skills
- Possess a high sense of urgency and self confidence
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic, self-manager who can lead and achieve sales goals.
- Motivated personality - we're looking for the kind of person who never settles for second