CNC Mill Machinist
Anaheim Hills, CA | Full Time - Possible Direct Hire
The CNC Machinist –
- Set up and operate computer numerical control machines to fabricate parts per work order/drawing requirements in a safety conscious and quality-focused manner.
- Load parts in the machine, cycle the machine and detect malfunctions in machine operations.
- Utilizes hand tools to deburr, de-gate, or polish and package all production in accordance with the router steps and stamps off operations before moving to the next operation.
- Run productions lots
- Communicates with co-workers regarding production runs.
- Maintain a safe, organized and clean work environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Read blueprint drawings, job orders, tooling instructions or standard charts to determine specification procedures.
- Program (G Code), set-up and run machine tools on a CNC mills machine.
- Load and indicate part to fixture and secure the work piece in the holding device.
- Select suitable tools and cutters to perform the required operations.
- Position and secure tools and tool holders to tool heads.
- Monitor tool wear and change tools and inserts as required.
- Meet production quotas.
- Perform routine machine maintenance.
Qualifications and Skills
Required Skills & Experience:
- HS Diploma or GED certificate.
- Minimum 3 years previous work experience as a CNC Machinist.
- Experience handling large, heavy parts as well as small components.
- Ability to read, understand and follow blueprint drawings, and job orders.
- Ability to use measuring instruments.
- Computer knowledge.
- Math skills.
- Availability to work a second shift schedule.
- Good vision to read written materials and measuring instruments.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
Please fill out our application on-line at https://applyatwork.com. Select Anaheim Hills as the location. Also, please forward me a copy of your resume in Word.