Capsule Filling Machine Operators - Pharmaceutical
Philadelphia, PA 19099 | TEMP TO HIRE
Capsule Filling Machine Operators
- Should have knowledge of setting up & Operating Semi-Automatic & capsule filling Machine along with their accessory Equipment like dedusting and polishing.
- Should be able to understand the work instructions related to the equipment and as laid out in batch cards
Apply online at www.njatwork.com
Call us at: 609.454.6786
You must be able to work in a team-oriented environment. You must be able to communicate well with management and fellow employees. Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude and previous warehouse experience.
Other requirements include:
- High school diploma
- 1 - 2 year of previous work experience in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company.
- Must be willing to submit to drug screen and background checks
- Needs to be able to work 40 plus hours per week, some overtime may be required
- Ability to provide 3 positive work references.
- Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client.
Benefits of the Warehouse Worker role include:
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct Deposit
- Software training and tutorials
- Resume assistance
- Interviewing tips