Certieifed Personal Trainer
Altamonte Springs, FL | Full Time
AtWork is Currently looking for a Certified Personal Trainer. This is a full time position with a schedule that varies. If you are able to work a flexible schedule please apply today for immediate consideration.
• Obtains new clients by counseling members regarding their personal fitness goals, objectives, and work outs.
• Conducts new member interviews and fitness evaluations and prescribes exercises to help them reach their personal fitness goals.
• May sell products, as needed.
• Assists the Fitness Manager in the development of fitness programs and services which enhance the fitness center member’s experience and improves member retention.
• Circulates through the fitness floor, engage members through encouragement and conversation, and corrects any exercises being performed incorrectly.
• Creates a positive and supportive experience for the fitness center members and guests and practices excellent customer service.
• Assists in the development and implementation of club programs and events.
• Participates in all staff meetings and other required activities.
• Assists front desk and service teams in cleaning equipment, fitness floor, and maintaining a safe environment.
• Performs other duties as assigned by leadership.
• Ability to create effective and safe exercise prescriptions
• Ability to obtain new clients
• Excellent communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Physiology or related field or equivalent experience
• 1 year of customer service experience
• 1 year of sales experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• CPR/ AED Certification
• Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) from National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), or National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
• Advanced training certification for specialized populations
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Demonstrates, through behavior, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork.