Miami, FL 33172 | TEMP TO HIRE
Currently searching for Coating Operators to work for a Pharmaceutical company located in Doral, FL. This is a Temp-to Hire position.
- Weekly, direct deposit
- 3rd Shift (10pm to 6:30am)
Responsibilities and Duties
• Perform manufacturing tasks as assigned in the manufacturing department with proficiency in all aspects of tablet coating.
• Operate and clean manufacturing coating room and equipment.
• Operate and clean all coating and solution preparation equipment used in the film coating operation.
• Set up coating equipment and calibrate spray guns.
• Transport core tablets from staging area to coating room. Verify all core tablet containers for accuracy and quantities received.
• Operate tablet coating machines as per product batch record following Standard Operating Procedures.
• Calculate tablet weight gain and document all in process quality checks.
• Load the tablet coater with tablet cores.
• Set up the coaters Compu-Coat system according to the validated coating parameters.
• Monitor validated coating parameters make adjustment as needed.
• Un-load coated tablets into container for weight out.
• Calculate and document USP water and colorant weight in the batch record.
• Transport solution to coating room.
• Document all process readings in the manufacturing batch record.
• Perform changeover and set-up of designated manufacturing equipment.
• Practice Good Manufacturing procedure as trained in cGMP training.
• Required to wear appropriate safety equipment and adhere to safety procedures and Federal and State regulations. • Monitor coating machine operation periodically and report any abnormal conditions to the immediate Supervisor.
• Assist manufacturing supervisor in the collection of information to conduct investigations.
• Follow procedures described in SOP’s and report deviations to the immediate supervisor.
• Facilitate and cooperate with any Continuous Improvement Program.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications and Skills
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 5-7 years experience as solid dose Manufacturing Operator.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the English Language, both written and oral.
• Proficiency in basic math.
• Ability to lift routinely 30-60 lbs.
• Exposure to vitamins, mineral, herbal, and OTC products disagreeable odors, high-noise levels, continuous standing. No allergies.
• Adhere to pre-established manufacturing schedule