Orange, CA | Full Time
Compliance Specialist for Affordable Housing Specialists
- Must be able to work with little supervision.
- Must have independent judgement and decision making ability.
- Works under supervision of Department Director
- Responsible for supervision and training and employment recommendations to Community Managers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Experience with Affordable Housing such as HUD and Tax Credit.
- CPO-Section 8 Certification
- SHCM Designation- Section 42 only.
- RAM Certification or similar
- FHC Certification.
- Yardo software a plus.
- Tax Credit
- Self starter
- Valid CA Drivers License.
- Computer Literacy
Please fill out our application if you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, it is available on-line at https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/. Select Anaheim Hills as the location. Also, please forward me a copy of your resume in Word along with a list of at least 2 references.