New Orleans, LA 70001 | Temp-Hire
AtWork Personnel Services is currently seeking part-time and full-time Cooks
Major areas of responsibility (including but not limited to):
- Prepare meals according to established weekly menus approved by nutritionist. Other meals/snacks for clients/staff may be requested by administration.
- Do marketing and other shopping as necessary, following program protocol and maintaining budget.
- Formulate dietary planning and preparation, including special dietary needs of clients.
- Supervise kitchen and provide clean-up following license standards.
- Keep kitchen and all food storage compartments clean and at acceptable Department of Health Service standards.
- Complete all required paperwork for food program with accuracy and meeting deadlines in a timely manner.
- Check thermometers daily & log reading. Maintain current and accurate information on food and nutrition.
You must have:
- High School diploma
- Two (2) plus recent years related experience
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Posses a valid Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- You must be able to pass a drug screen
- You must be able to pass a background check
Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed and screened, counseled and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match for both them and our clients. Quite simply "We are AtWork for you!"
At Atwork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our clients.
For immediate consideration please apply online at www.applyatwork.com