Customer Service Representative (Brokerage)
Laredo, TX 78045 | Full Time Temp to Hire
- Customer service oriented
- Solid industry knowledge
- Good knowledge of customs brokerage process, customs legislation
- Understanding of border brokerage process
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results
- Able to work well in team, under high pressure and tight deadline
- Leadership attitude and background
- Good problem solving skills
- Pro-active approach, strong organizational skills
- Good computer skills (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Fluent in English
High School Degree or GED required.
* Minimum two to three years related experience.
* Minimum one to three years industry experience preferred.
* Languages and Communication Skills
* Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
* Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees and customers.
* Computer Skills
* Computer literate
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
Requires an in-depth knowledge of the company's products and services.
* Requires positive, competitive, confident personality.
* Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive relationships.
* Analyzes complex problems and develops alternative solutions.
* Explores alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain all parties support and acceptance.
* Takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.