Customer Solutions Specialist
Las Vegas, NV 89119 | Long Term Temporary
AtWork Personnel is currently seeking for a Customer Solutions Specialist for a gaming company in Las Vegas. The position requires to submit to a hair drug test and a 10 year background check.
This position is responsible for providing world class service by demonstrating the ability to accurately answer customer questions, properly escalate technical issues and order games hardware parts and software while maximizing customer satisfaction. This position will respond to, resolve and document all incoming cases reported by customers via telephone, web, and other support channels as required.
The CS Parts Specialist II will work within our companies ERP system to provide quotes, fill parts orders and software requests, research parts related questions, check and forecast inventory levels. Candidate will work to become the resident expert on all parts related issues. Must adhere to specific departmental SLA’s as all events are timeline driven. This position also requires the flexibility to act autonomously at all times while adhering to overall department and company policies and procedures.
First Level Customer Support
- Provide best in class product support for Games for all customers.
- Utilize company ERP system to locate and properly order parts for all games and platforms while adhering to internal department SLA’s.
- Accurately analyze, classify, track, investigate, research and resolve all parts support/service problems and issues
- Ability to accurately close all part orders and service tickets by entering data into company ERP and meeting established deadlines.
- Facilitate prompt, open, complete, and direct communication with customers, technicians, and other 3rd party providers to schedule service or resolve service or parts related issues.
- Follow proper escalation path to coordinate activities, with immediate supervisor, field service staff, and/or other departments to resolve reported problems within SLA.
- Assist in coordinating the resolution of service issues involved in the repair of the games.
- Assist and at times prepare FAQ's, Knowledge articles; upgrade notes, how-to documents and other support documents.
- Utilize customer support soft skills to maintain a positive working relationship between our clients customers.
- Assist in eliminating single points of failure and create documented plan for sustainability.
- Engage with Super User to assist with Pronto-based projects to address departmental issues.