Customer Support Representative
Folsom, CA | Direct Hire
The Customer Support Representative (CSR) provides a high level of customer service in a call center environment. As the first point of contact for our members, the CSR provides effective problem resolution by combining technical knowledge with unsurpassed relational skills in order to “delightfully satisfy” our customers.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to provide effective leadership in all aspects of position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be dependable and maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Subject-matter expert within field.
- Ability to keep up with changes in information to Plan documents in order to quote benefits correctly.
- Ability to grow with changing demands of the position and the company.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Call center experience in a medical/benefits environment highly preferred.
- Medical/Benefits Experience highly preferred.
- UR/Claims/COBRA/FSA/Eligibility Experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
Please email resumes to email@example.com