Altamonte Springs, FL | Full Time
AtWork Personnel Services is currently looking for a Data Analyst. This is a full time position with a great company that offers growth. Please read the job description thoroughly and apply for consideration.
• Contact vendors as identified by departments and Director to obtain vendor repair capability by type of equipment as well as labor rates and maintain non-contractual database of all vendor information in such a manner that material is available to entire department.
• Schedule, plan and promote meetings, special events, educational classes or presentations, interviews and tours for Director and department.
• Ensure and provide assistance in completing the monthly invoice and parts reimbursements in Access and within set deadline. Maintains invoice reimbursement database and ensures all invoices are put into database by close.
• Assists in ensuring that the department/director are continually meeting any and all hospital requirements such as new procedures, Gallup action plans, diversity/education classes, etc.
• Compose and process departmental correspondence and related services for the Director and staff ensuring accuracy, neatness and completion in a timely manner.
• Process and update Departmental Information Records such as Vendor files, Employee files, Phone lists, Departmental Calendar and Bulletin Board in a timely manner.
• Monitor time and attendance for department staff; make adjustments as needed and advise Director of any consistent adjustment or errors.
• Ensure a smooth departmental operation of office equipment by arranging for repairs and preventative maintenance as needed, as well as ordering office supplies and department forms, assuring adequate level and maintaining distribution of incoming and outgoing mail.
• Ensure proper follow through in answering all incoming telephone calls in a courteous manner, assisting all callers in every possible way, directing and transferring callers and relaying messages in an accurate and timely manner.
• Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
Minimum Typing 45WPM
Basic Computer Skills
General Math & Basic Accounting Skills
Microsoft excel expereince
Able to pass a drug screen and background check
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel & Access
• Good Interpersonal Relationship Skills
• Good Communication Skills
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• AA Degree or Higher in Business or Related Field
• 3 Year Related Experience