POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: Work in cooperation with Manufacturing Supervisor to ensure presses work in efficient manner meeting all goals. (i.e. scrap efficiency labor, etc.) as well as setting molds to previously established standards and guidelines.
REPORTS TO: Manufacturing Supervisor
EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent and must pass basic injection molding test with minimum of 80% correct.
EXPERIENCE: Previous experience in a injection molding technical position, Proven ability to set up injection molding presses.
Maintain operation of loading equipment Ensure material level in hoppers.
Empty grinders as needed.
- Ensure that material is properly identified and stored in closed containers.
- Responsible for setting molds and assist in equipment operation.
- Assuring process is capable and optimized
- Seek authorization to grind defective parts, re-grind to be completed during the shift produced
All grinders must be empty at shift end.
Maintain cleanliness of production and warehouse areas.
- Adherence to ISO [Quality and Environmental] procedures, policies and work instructions.
- Assist in inventory control on shop floor
- Assist in training of operators
May fill in for supervisor as needed (upon completion of training)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour