6700 18 1/2 mile rd Sterling Heights, MI 48314 | Full Time
Job Title: Dock Auditor
Location: Sterling Heights MI
Type: Full Time/Permanent
Shift: 2nd (2pm-10pm)
Dock Auditor. ... The Warehouse Auditor is responsible for auditing orders on the dock to ensure the correct quantity and products are being shipped to the customer. Auditors assist in maintaining an acceptable error rate on orders shipped according to guidelines.
- Audit final packaged product at prescribed frequency to verify weight, # of pieces,
ensure correct documentation is present, and that container product is in good
- Audit incoming product from subcontractors to verify applicable documentation is
- Audit incoming product from subcontractors to verify quality of work preferred, as
- Maintain documentation showing the checks completed for each day.
- Perform all duties as requested by supervisor.
All shifts - including 2nd and 3rd, with sporadic 1st shift availability.
The Data Entry Clerk accurately enters data into a computer. This data includes quantities, lot codes, item numbers, sales order numbers, dates and freight rates. In addition, the data entry clerk will print documents such as bills of lading and packing lists for delivery personnel. The data entry clerk provides support to the warehouse operation.
- Promotes safety and conducts him/herself in accordance with all safety guidelines at all times.
- Utilize Syspro ( ERP System) to update sales orders for shipment.
- Reads source documents such as pick lists to verify order accuracy in Syspro.
- Resolves discrepancies on picked orders.
- Obtain rate quotes for LTL carriers.
- Verify accuracy of shipping documents.
- Files completed documents and copies in appropriate locations.
- Identify and correct data entry errors and report them to supervisors when necessary.
- Prints bill of lading and shipping documents for all shipments.
- Utilize standard office equipment.
- Punctual and on time.
- Must be able to physically perform the functions of climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions. Those typically found in a logistics and warehouse setting.
- Must possess visual acuity to document company records.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Must have good job performance and attendance records.
For immediate consideration call 586 204 2136