Madison Heights, MI 48071 | Full Time
This company specializes in restoring damaged items (clothes, bedding, shoes, etc) in one's house that have been affected by fire/flooding/mold/etc.
This position consists of:
- Driving company van to clients homes that have experienced a loss i.e. fire, flood, mold ect.
- Speaking with company representative, and the insured client
- Find out what affected things need to be packed up and taken back to the shop to be restored.
- Fill out necessary paperwork before leaving clients loss site
- Help restore items when not on road
- Return completely restored items to clients home once the damage has been fixed
- Valid driver's license
- Clean background
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Ability to drive a cargo van
- Flexibility in working hours. Typically 8-4:30 PM, but have ability to come in early and/or stay late when needed.
- Be able to stand on feet for long periods
- Capability to lift 20-30 lbs, and climb stairs
- Great customer service skills including great communication, and legible handwriting
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Desire to be cross trained for other positions when not on road
This is a very physically demanding job. Sometimes long hours in heat/cold/wet.
If you are interested and fit the description of this position, please apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour