E-Commerce Customer Service Rep $12.00
Carlsbad, CA | Full Time
We are the fastest growing online E-Commerce company specializing in medical equipment and supplies. Most people don’t know what products they need to treat their ailments, We are focused on putting health care back into the hands of patients by providing the resources and tools necessary to make informed purchasing decisions you can feel confident and happy about. Our Customer Service Team is an integral part of that and supports customer sales
If you're computer capable, have drive, patience and a willingness to help, we want to hear from you!
Customer's first! We truly do believe that they deserve the best and that's what we strive for. You'll help customers via phone call, live-chat or e-mail. We empower our team members to take care of our customers. Our Customer Service team represents who we are as an organization and is expected to be energetic, with a caring and friendly disposition. Customer Service Representatives process orders and returns, help customers find what they need, mitigate customer issues, and provide information about our products and services.
- Answers all inbound customer service messages in a professional manner within 24 hours.
- Manage customer records by updating account information and leaving detailed notes
- Resolve product or order issues by clarifying the customer’s problem; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Responsible for all customer returns, issuing RA numbers, following up regarding return process, and issuing refunds.
- Responsible for responding to Amazon, eBay, and PayPal Claim Disputes.
- Ongoing product education in order to better service our customers.
- Understand and adhere to internal policies, processes, and CORE Values.
- Assist with implementation of work flow productivity improvements.
- Maintain a culture of accountability in area of responsibility.
- Assist with any special projects as directed by manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Experience with Ecommerce is preferred
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience required
- Have a passion for helping people
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Success working in a high volume, fast paced atmosphere/environment
- Ability to build customer relationships
- Ability to handle challenging customer interactions via phone call, chat or email
- Strong typing skills (35 wpm minimum)
- Ability to think analytically with strong problem-solving skills
- Database entry experience preferred
- Solid mathematical skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Bilingual in Spanish (read, write and speak) preferred
Full Time Position (Hourly), Benefits Package Including Health, Dental, Disability & Life, FSA or HSA, 401K Matching, Annual Profit Sharing