EK-Human Resources Generalist
7799 Valley View st La Palma, CA 90623 | Full Time
The individual will be a part a fast-paced and continuously-evolving technology company. The Human Resources will ensure all internal operations run smoothly and will be the point of contact for all company personnel. We are seeking a professional who can work independently with high level of discretion in managing initiatives within the company.
This professional will be responsible for the following:
- Handle facilitating of recruitment/on boarding of new hires, benefits administration, management and analysis, leave of administration, personnel performance records, advising employees/management, employee engagement programs, conduct in-process tasks and conduct exit interviews with all employees who join and leave the company, process unemployment claims and facilitate employee relations issues as needed.
- Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures to ensure they are consist company-wide
- Manage and ensure company compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Guide manager in executing corrective employee actions and fostering continued employee performance improvement, including conflict resolution coaching.
- Perform and complete all mandatory reporting and tracking, including EEO-1, ACA, OSHA, FMLA, Workers Comp,etc.
- Be the point of contact for all queries related to job descriptions.
- Conduct investigations in employee and customer situations, including, but not limited to harassment, discrimination and violation of com polilcies
- attend training and participate in continuing education to stay current on HR laws, regulations, and trends.
- Bachelor's in HR management or related business degree or equivalent combination.
- PHR/SPHR highly desirable but not required.
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state employment laws, including compliance
- Exceptional organizational skills with extensive experience and record of prioritizing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- United States Citizenship required for this role.