Roseville, CA 95747 | Direct Hire
AtWork Staffing seeks an ENGINEER ASSOCIATE position for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity in Roseville.
This is the entry-level engineer to the Engineering department.
- Using basic engineering concepts and rudimentary design parameters, develops and designs equipment, tests, and assemblies to meet engineering requirements.
- Formulates and produces mechanical components or assemblies for products such as industrial equipment and machinery, power equipment, servo systems, machine tools, and measuring instruments.
- Analyzes indicated and calculated test results to design or rated specifications and tests objectives, modifications or adjustments to equipment to meet specifications.
- Analyzes and records test procedures and results numerical and graphical data, and provides recommendations for changes in product or test method.
- Coordinates basic technical training with other technical support personnel.
- Develops or directs the set-up of test equipment the conducts tests on new, prototype or experimental units and evaluates results.
- Prepares and conducts complete unit tests and components to investigate design proposals for improving equipment performance or for obtaining data for development, standardization, and quality control.
- Creates studies and performs research regarding materials or parts needed for design by use of handbook data and working knowledge of available catalog and standard purchasable parts/components.
- Provides direct support to production by communicating changes as necessary and assisting with any daily issues.
- Reviews basic project instructions and blueprints to ascertain test specifications, procedures, objectives, test equipment, and nature of technical problems.
- Recommends possible solutions such as part redesign, substitution of material or parts, or rearrangement of parts or subassemblies.
Ideal candidate possess a Bachelors degree with emphasis in engineering or 4+ years experience.
For immediate consideration, send your resume or contact Sukhy Dhillon at 916-791-3000.