San Francisco, CA 94108 | Full Time
Are you a high-performing, enthusiastic and curious problem-solver? Want to make an impact on end user experiences? You’ve landed on the right opportunity! Keep reading.
Our San Francisco client thrives in the technology space and is seeking a highly-skilled Software Engineer with 5+ years industry experience to support their next-generation projects.
Your position will also require your participation in the design and development of new products, generating requirements, project planning, design reviews, and in-process reviews and testing. You will work closely electrical engineers in planning, designing and developing systems to ensure that product-related software and hardware are performance compatible.
- MSCS or BSCS with at least 5+ years industry experience.
- Must have a strong technical background and familiarity with hardware/software interface.
- Familiarity with programmable parts such as flash memories, CPLDs, and FPGAs.
- Experience in documenting code consistently and throughout the software. development process (i.e, listing program descriptions, special instructions, and changes made database tables on procedural, modular and database level).
- Experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
- Strong experience in troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Willingness to work directly with customers professionally and patiently.
- Exceptional ability to self-motivate and to work proficiently, both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional ability to multitask in a fast-paced and dynamic technical environment.
- Mastery with .NET, C++, Java, C#, and SQL
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong ability to collaborate in a small team environment
- Mastery with coding and software development methods Superior solving-problem abilities
- Flawless documentation of specifications and requirements
AtWork Personnel Company Profile
For over 25 years AtWork has exceeded the needs and expectations of clients and job seekers by staying committed to our mission: To be AtWork for You. This service-focused approach has fueled our growth from 11 offices in 1992 to nearly 100 offices in 26 states, and counting.
@WORK Personnel Services is a full service staffing supplier offering a broad variety of customized employment programs to fit the precise needs of each of our valued clients and employees. Such programs include traditional temporary labor, temp-to-hire personnel, payrolling, direct hire, and complete on-site services.
@WORK Personnel Services consists of independently owned franchise offices that each have the independent freedom to custom design specific staffing solutions for clients in their area. With additional regional, corporate and on-site facilities. @WORK Personnel Services has the experience and capability to create and manage the right staffing program for today’s fast moving companies.
AtWork Personnel Services is an EEO Employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Call AtWork San Francisco today. We’re always @WORK for You!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary commensurable with experience.