Miami, FL 33172 | Temp-Hire
We are looking for an Equipment Mechanic for a Pharmaceutical company located in Doral. This is a TEMP position to work 3rd shift from 10pm to 6:30am, Monday to Friday.
- Vocational/Technical credits and or diploma
- 3-5 years experience in the following areas; electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, troubleshooting of dry dose manufacturing equipment
- Good communication skills
- Must have good general knowledge of dry dose pharmaceutical equipment
- Ability to work with hand and power tools
- Ability to start, stop and operate all equipment
- Ability to work on ladders, scaffolds and in pits
- Performs work with minimum supervision
- Install, modify, troubleshoot and repair manufacturing equipment.
- Service and maintain tablet presses, capsule fillers, spray coating systems, bin blenders, vacuum transfer systems, and other dry dose manufacturing equipment.
- Conduct preventative and corrective maintenance on machines, equipment and others, as assigned.
- Install, modify, and adjust mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electronic and electrical systems in manufacturing equipment.
- Work with electrical, mechanical drawings, verbal instructions and/or sketches.
- Perform diagnostics and repairs on complex equipment when failure occurs.
- Occasionally performs work in other trades as company requirements.
- Assists other mechanics and outside vendors/contractors when needed.
- Perform work in mechanic’s skill area such as fabrication, assembly, cutting, drilling, plumbing and pipefitting.
- Clean debris and lubricant from parts, work area and equipment.
- Complete all required paperwork as good documentation practices.
- Follow GMP and SOP regulation when performing PM’s, tasks or jobs on equipment.
- Follow all applicable safety and environmental regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by business needs
- Ability to manually lift 50 pounds intermittently