Sales Order Processor (Data Entry)
5375 Avenida Encinas Suite F Carlsbad, CA 92008
Are you use to 100 orders a day?
Can you do this accurately and efficiently?
We are looking for an experienced Order Processor!!
This is a full time perm position with Growth!!
APPLY HERE AND CALL SHARON 442-287-0300
The Order Processor is responsible for receiving and accurately entering orders from customers and Sales Representatives in a timely manner. S/He is also responsible for various reporting on brace orders, Feedback Forms, orders entered and assists the team and other departments in a variety of projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Receives customer orders through a variety of sources including fax, email, mail, internal customers and other Customer Care
- Enters data into the Oracle system with accuracy and within department performance indicators.
- Makes outbound calls to Sales Reps/Customers if clarification on order information is
- Issues Credit/Rebills to the Credit/Re bill Processor when
- Works with the brace line to ensure accurate information is relayed when handling
- Backs up mailroom including processing of invoices and statements and outgoing
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company's policies and
- Covers Receptionist Desk and duties during breaks, lunch, and PTO (if applicable).
- 2+ years of experience in data entry, order processing
- Order Processing requirements at 50+ WP