Laredo, TX 78041 | Full Time Direct Hire
- Perform forecasting, analytics, modeling, and reporting
- Plan forecasting of financial performance
- Implement data analysis, data management, and financial reporting
- Collect, compile, and analyze economic and financial indicators for management strategic planning
- Perform statistical analysis of new programs
- Meet with leadership about financial forecasts
- Manage budget preparation
- Support departmental administrators and budget managers
- Maintain productivity and financial models
- Analyze annual budget proposals with historical metrics
- Provide financial and operational data reporting to external entities
- Guide and collaborate with management to analyze, gather, prepare, and summarize recommendations
- Provide a high level of service that cultivates and maintains strong working relationships.
- Anticipates, identifies, and raises potential financial opportunities, issues, risks, ideas and solutions.
- Ability to provide recommendations and implement solutions to problems.
- Completes special projects and ad-hoc reporting requests as required by senior management.
- Reports may be related to financial and budgeting activities, operational performance, productivity, faculty compensation, etc.
- 5 years of experience in a similar role as a financial analyst
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Communicate budget and forecast to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or business field Prefer
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role as a financial analyst
- Experience in the multiple business management.
- Master’s degree in finance or business field Preferred but not required
- HR Experience a plus