Forklift Certified Warehouse Worker
Santa Ana, CA 92705 | TEMP TO HIRE
Experienced Warehouse Worker - Forklift Certified
Job Description and Duties:
- Select customer orders based upon product name and lot number, off-loading and loading trucks using a forklift, and housekeeping activities.
- Compliance with company Environmental, Health, and Safety regulations, the Food Safety Modernization Act, and Responsible Distribution code requirements.
- Offload inbound containers and common carriers.
- Check all paperwork & Bill of Ladings for proper shipping information, check for damages, and store each product in its proper warehouse location.
- Safely load out-bound trucks and containers for next day deliveries while performing a detailed review of product name, lot number, and quantity.
- Label product based upon company guidelines.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping bays, pallet area, and workstations neat through daily housekeeping activities
- Must have minimum high school education
- 3 to 5 years of warehouse experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate competent sit-down forklift driving skills.
- Job function requires strict adherence to safety requirements, SOPs, GMPs, Batch Records and other controlling documentation
- Must have good attention to detail, ability to follow written & verbal instructions, legible hand writing, and capable of performing basic math skills.
- Job function requires teamwork efforts with others to meet company safety and financial objectives.
- Must be able to concentrate on details, work under deadline pressures, apply sound logic and judgement, and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
- Must be able to focus and multi-task in a busy environment and maintain composure in potentially stressful situations.
- Prefer someone with supervisory experience.